Saturday, September 24, 2011

Market Watch: Fresh & Easy (Apothic Red for all)

For whatever reason, I've never really been a fan of the- as my friend Tristan calls it-"Fresh N' Sleazy", but I happened to pop in on my way home from work yesterday, and found some pleasant surprises.

First and foremost; APOTHIC RED IS ON SALE FOR $7.99! GO NOW. STOCK UP!*

For those of you who haven't had this particular wine before, this is a great time to try it out, super drinkable and richer than you would expect to find in a "cheaper" table wine. I particularly like the dark chocolate and cherry notes.

Back to the sleazy, I also noticed they sold a wide variety or British faves, like the aforementioned Digestives (which I think are more of a Franco/Italian thing, but whateves) as well as Crunchie Bars which I know are a personal fave of Mr. Hartwell-fellow contributor, and current man friend of yours truly.

So, yes, go buy cookies and wine and crunchie bars. You and your waistline can thank me later.

Also having a photo sesh with wine bottles is harder than it looks (see above).

xo
a


*this was found at the Eagle Rock location, but I believe it is a nationwide sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment